Site Inactive

Membership

Site Contributions

Last Forum Posts

Most Recent Images

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Estera

re: Soooooo, what's going on?!

I was rather hoping to wait until after the guild meet was over, had some breathing space and we could sit down together, but it seems the cat is out of the bag.

Things have been a massive struggle here on Darksorrow. I can't deny that it's been easy and that it hasn't had a huge impact on my enjoyment of the game/mental health. I also can't deny that I've met people who have come to mean a great deal to me.

Anyway, I am hugely, overwhelmingly grateful to the people who have stood by through such a difficult period, be it for me or be it for the guild. The loyalty and faith some of you have shown is quite humbling.

But...

At some point we have to accept things are what they are and move on. And I feel that it's time for me to return a bit of that faith to those who have stood by me.

Abbee and Ruppa want to set up on Twisting Nether which I've been assured has a strong quality of players, the players we need to push HC progress.

I don't totally agree that we can't manage that with some of the people we have, and I don't think the situation is as bleak as some are saying.

THAT SAID

It hasn't worked so far, and like I said before I'm now prepared to put some faith in others. As such, I am turning myself over to the machinations of Abbee and Ruppa, and pledging my healing to them. They will decide the recruits, the team, the tactics... everything.

It may work, it may not, but I feel I owe them this much.

As for the guild structure itself... I think I would like to take it with me to Twisting Nether, change the name if people want me to. I dunno.

Meanwhile, back on Darksorrow, I believe some are going to Darren's new guild New World Order. Not sure what the arrangement is there. Or people are welcome to stay and carry on recruiting and raiding with the people who are left. Probably needs some more thought. Am happy to share vent/the website.

I am very sorry to those who followed me here. I wish I could convey how grateful I am, how hard it has been in these past few months, and ultimately how sorry I am. Anyone who wants to follow me AGAIN socially is more than welcome, but as I said before, the raiding is down to Abbee and Ruppa.

I hope that clears things up, and that people understand that I wouldn't be doing this unless I really felt I needed to

Social Raider

Sad to hear this.. You sure you want to go to a horde server?!?! O_O
Soooo whats the deal with Darrens guild? I'm not in for raiding, let that be clear. I just don't have the time for that. Although I can't say no to achievement runs every once in a while ^^
And what's going to happen with the guild here on Darksorrow? Who is taking control here and what plans does he/she have for the guild?

Estera

If I move the guild, there'll be a level 1 starting guild left in it's place.

If anyone wants it, just say the word Happy

In-Game Lowest Rank

i hate to say this but .... i told you so.

mits i have also gone to Darrens guild it is a casual guild with a strong social aspect , raiding is just something they do, alot of them are more about the community and the social, i can offer a home to any one who would like to come to us , there progress isnt to far behind lume at this moment.

again we will take any one that wants to come .. i am not joining them on twisting nether due to my work schedule and i refuse to pay 100 quid to get my chars moved again ... personal choice .

wisp me or dardillion for a inv.

All the pinkies are going to come over to us also, i have had the GM ok to put who ever wants to come over in , there loverly ppls here and weather you u can raid or not they treat you the same ... not saying lume didnt just saying it isnt raid focused.

Treat people how u want to be treated and the world would be a better place to live.
Piccalo
In-Game Lowest Rank

I for one understand why you have done this we had this discussion with RMWP back on SSL before transferred to Silvermoon so i do hope it works out for you guys.

But my feeligs are like after being in RMWP for 4 years and the best years ive had in this game at that but in the space of a week ive lost 2 guilds that ive liked throughout my playing in WoW and theres nothing really to replace that imo.

If its possable Will would you aloow me to lvl a alt in your guild as social

All the best
Piccalo/Graeme

Estera

I'm kinda leaving all the membership stuff to the others. I think we said yes to social members though?

Raider

You're welcome to come level as a social picc
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lume Quenta Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
PayPal Donation
Donors
ClotenFury: $10.00
View Donations